Preparing your wardrobe for fashion week can be daunting, due to an unrelenting schedule of events and travel agenda. Kiev’s top fashion maven and Mercedes-Benz Kiev Fashion Days creative director Daria Shapovalova reveals her secret to making a splash at the shows, despite a frenetic schedule:
1. I have a number of great hats that work well for street style.
2. A number of great accessories, like statement necklaces and earrings I can pair with a dresses.
3. Statement bag like a Balenciaga or Prada.
4. I keep my bags small. I just need an iPhone.
5. Travel light. I put all the bigger items in my camera man’s backpack.
6. Lots of colorful pieces.