Simone Marchetti, deputy editor-in-chief of the women’s lifestyle section of Italy’s Repubblica.it is a regular at fashion week here in Milan. In this issue, he shares how he gets ready for the shows, travels light and writes stories on the fly.
1. Keep it simple. Never be too much. Everyone is doing too much. The simpler, the better.
2. Always make a mistake. Just one. Never be perfect.
3. Have a beautiful haircut: It must be like a statement.
4. Travel light. Send all your luggage from your home with bagexpress.it: it is quick and safe. And you travel very light.
5. Iphone 6 plus: You don’t need any other devices (pc, camera, ipad…). Extra-battery suggested.