From the ominous, black sequined sweatshirt by Luca Sciascia to the eco-leather cat suit by Marco Grisolia, Rome-based fashion agency Studio DModa sent us quite the Halloween treat – a rundown of 10 looks inspired by the latest American Horror Story season dubbed “Hotel.”
- Luca Sciascia – Sweatshirt full sequins hand-embroidered
- Giuliana Mancinelli Bonafaccia - Plexi clutch with brass application dipped in rose gold, faded coloured plexiglass elements and swarovski triangles. 100% goatskin leather interior. Drop-in chain strap.(€1.450)
- Federica Berardelli – Mini Alex bag with tassels. (480 €)
- F2A by Federica Gatti – Winona bag with cow pattern and strap. (€570)
- Flaminia Barosini – Bronze ring with zircons black and white (€430). Spiral ring with zircons black and white (€390).